Live Music for April 2017
The Drovers Inn offers a unique experience in the lively bar with food being served all day to live music at the weekends, plus the roaring fire that meets guests when the air is a little chillier.
Providing traditional Scottish hospitality for almost 310 years, whether it’s a dram from our extensive range of whiskies or a pint of our own Drovers Blonde, we have something for everyone.
**UPCOMING LIVE MUSIC**
Join us for a sing song in the bar. Acts start at 10pm and food is served until 10pm. Check out our new menu
- Saturday 01 April 2017 – Fozzie
- Saturday 08 April 2017 – Jono
- Friday 14 April 2017 – Stewart Mac
- Saturday 15 April 2017 – Hell for Leather
- Friday 21st April 2017 – Fozzie
- Saturday 22 April 2017 – 56 Degrees North
- Friday 28 April 2017 – Ron Jonson
- Saturday 29 April 2017 – Carnaby Street
(Correct at time of publishing, may be subject to change)