Live Music for June 2017
The Drovers Inn offers a unique experience in the lively bar with food being served all day to live music at the weekends, plus the roaring fire that meets guests when the air is a little chillier.
Providing traditional Scottish hospitality for almost 310 years, whether it’s a dram from our extensive range of whiskies or a pint of our own Drovers Blonde, we have something for everyone.
**UPCOMING LIVE MUSIC**
Join us for a sing song in the bar.
- Mid-week music 7-10pm
- Fridays 9pm-12am
- Saturdays 10pm -1am
Food is served until 10pm. Check out our new menu
- Friday 02 June 2017 – Ron Johnson
- Saturday 03 June 2017 – Rog and Mitch
- Friday 09 June 2017 – Marty
- Saturday 10 June 2017 – 56 Degrees North
- Monday 12th June 2017 – Last Fling
- Friday 16 June 2017 – Stewart Mac
- Saturday 17 June 2017 – Fozzie
- Monday 19th June 2017 – Last Fling
- Friday 23 June 2017 – Marty
- Saturday 24 June 2017 – Blind Panic
- Friday 30 June 2017 – 50 Shades of Blue
(Correct at time of publishing, may be subject to change)