LOCH LOMOND BAR WITH LIVE MUSIC & GREAT FOOD & ROARING FIRE
The Drovers Inn offers a unique experience in the lively bar with food being served all day to live music at the weekends, plus the roaring fire that meets guests when the air is a little chillier.
Providing traditional Scottish hospitality for almost 310 years, whether it’s a dram from our extensive range of whiskies or a pint of our own Drovers Blonde, we have something for everyone.
Relax in front of our roaring fire with food from our all-encompassing menu including our world famous steak pie or perhaps traditional haggis, neeps and tatties.
We look forward to welcoming you.
LIVE MUSIC DATES 2018
We have live music every weekend! Listings are subject to change – place check our Facebook Page for all the latest news.
Friday night music is from 8.30pm to 11.30pm (last orders midnight)
Saturday night music is from 10pm to 1am (last orders 1am)
- Friday 5th October – Peter
- Saturday 6th October – Minogue Brothers
- Friday 12th October – Fozzie
- Saturday 13th October – Carnaby Street
- Friday 19th October – Jeff
- Saturday 20th October – Stuart MacFarlane
- Friday 26th October – Marty
- Saturday 27th October – Minogue Brothers
- Saturday 3rd November – Peter
- Saturday 10th November – Hell 4 Leather
- Saturday 17th November – Carnaby Street
- Saturday 24th November – Minogue Brothers
- Saturday 1st December – Davie Mac
- Saturday 8th December – Peter
- Saturday 15th December – Jono
- Saturday 22nd December – Stuart MacFarlane
- Saturday 29th December – Carnaby Street
- Sunday 30th December – Hell 4 Leather
- Monday 31st December – Hogmanay Party with the Minogue Brothers
- Tuesday 1st January 2019 – Our BIG Quiz and music from Peter